Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Reflection on Writing - Am I Crazy or What?

Here I am, in the middle of FOUR, yes FOUR works in progress.  It wasn't planned that way, it just happened.  My overactive brain evidently avoids even a teeny weeny bit of free space in it....

So, my nocturnal writing marathons look more like the silver ball in a pinball machine....bouncing from one project to the next. What's more fun is the necessary personality changes due to differing genres.  I start out prayerful, glide into romantic then dive into terror.

Crazy?  Yep!  But believe it or not, I like it this way.  I find by moving from one work in progress to another keeps me from over-focusing.  I can leave one behind and come back later and see it with fresh eyes.

It may not be the usual pattern for a writer, but it works for me ... now if I can just schedule time for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!