Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

EMPTY NEST



I have been burning the midnight oil writing, rewriting, and editing the third volume in my Grave Obsessions series and finally submitted it to my wonderful publisher, Helping Hands Press.  The minute I hit "send" it was as if my child left for college.  I began to instantly suffer from empty-nest syndrome ... My thoughts had been consumed by the story, regardless where I was or what I was doing.  Even when retiring for the night (or at 4 a.m. in my case), my thoughts then and waking up were of the next chapter or a new plot twist - what am I to do now?

This is something I experience at the end of each project.  The emptiness doesn't last long as I have three other projects in the works, but for a few days I find myself a little sad and wondering how my child is doing so far away from home.

Grave Obsessions - Volume III - Shackled Souls is available for pre-order now!  Click here: http://ow.ly/AOyIq

Children of prominent San Diego citizens are disappearing. Detective Dallas Keegan returns to work and is assigned this heart wrenching case with a new partner, hired while she was on leave. Neither are aware the children are victims of a child laundering enterprise headed by a man determined to reap the financial rewards and notoriety as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!