Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Self-Will


Excerpt from my devotional, "Embrace the Morning"



Being open to God's will is sometimes quite difficult. In our hearts we want to; however, our minds manipulate us into going the opposite direction. We need to be cognizant that Satan is always close by and is waiting for self-will to take control. Once that happens, he is free to create havoc and discontent in our lives. 
     To differentiate between God's will and our own, we are given subtle clues. These clues can appear as an uneasy feeling in the pit of our stomach or an odd feeling of impending disaster.
     Jesus, self-will runs riot in my life. It is so easy to take the reins myself thinking I am in control. Keep me ever mindful that You would never lead me astray; that you love me and want only what is best for my life. My Precious Savior, guide me to follow your word in my thoughts, words and deeds. At day's end may I count my blessings with love and gratitude.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!