Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Stations of the Cross

Before the Good Friday liturgy, there will be a special program with music and Stations of the Cross. Walking and praying the stations is a beautiful, contemplative spiritual journey.  For me, the stations not only remind me of the great suffering Christ endured for our salvation, but a call to pick up our crosses and follow in His footsteps ...spreading the word of God's love and mercy.  


Precious Jesus, carrying my cross and following You 
is not a burden but a joy - 
because regardless how heavy my cross becomes, 
I know You are there, carrying it with me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!