Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Reaching Out



As I head out for the Walk for Life -San Diego, I remembered an old post about reaching out and decided to repost it:

The following quote struck me like a bolt of lightening. ~ I am that quote.  Through the grace of God, my wounds are healed and that's why I write devotionals and why I'm involved in Rachel's Hope and Silent No More.


This doesn't just apply to post-abortive women, it applies to anyone who has experienced physical, emotional or spiritual trauma.  It is human nature to bury those memories in the deepest recesses of our soul...it defends us against re-experiencing them.  Reaching out for help in dealing with past traumas, and turning them over to God, removes the pain and anguish that has taken up so much valuable space in our souls, making room for indescribable peace, serenity and joy.


Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!    





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!