Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Monday, November 24, 2014

Thankful and Blessed





Thanksgiving is a few days away which means my mind is in overdrive on those
things for which I am thankful.

Although this blog post has potential of being the longest in blogosphere history, I will refrain myself from expounding on everything.  (Now that’s something you can add to your “thankful” list!).

 •    My husband is my rock and I am very blessed.  Marriage is a series of ups and downs, and regardless of how bad the “downs” get, Michael is always there with unconditional love and constant encouragement.

 •    My dad and uncle who trust me enough to care for them.  They bring daily joy as well as entertainment.  I love hearing their life experiences (which may end up in a book someday).

•    My mom who, although not here physically, continues to guide me with her example of faith and courage.

•    My son and step-daughter, their spouses and children who are a source of great love and pride.

 •    My extended family of nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins that have consistently shown compassion and support.

•    My friends who put up with me, “warts and all”, and are always there to offer their understanding and wisdom.

 •    My publisher and author friends who guide, teach and inspire me every day.
 
 My prayer is that I, in turn, do the same for all of them.

Most importantly, I am thankful for the love and mercy I receive from God each and every day.  I’m sure He watches me at times, shakes His head saying, “Patti, Patti, Patti” … But, hopefully, there are also times He smiles and says, “Good job”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!