Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Winning




It is said most people grow wiser with age (then,of course, I should be very, very wise by now!).

In the past, whenever I got into a disagreement with a friend, regardless of how insignificant the topic, or that I may have been way out of line, the desire to win was overwhelming.  If I failed, it would invariably result in suppressed resentment and anger, thus putting a strain on the relationship. In fact, sometimes the relationship would not survive. 

I have come to realize I don't always have to win. Although that attitude is still a work in progress, it is definitely a healthier option emotionally and has preserved valued friendships. 

I


Have A Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!