Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My spinning mind....

My mind is like a merry-go-round.  Ideas for devotionals and other projects are constantly spinning around. When an idea jumps off the ride, I'm off and running with it.  Sometimes that merry-go-round slows down for more than one to jump off at a time, which is what happened this past month.  Now I have three outlines, about a gazillion (okay, so I exaggerate) bible verses and graphics for book covers.  

One would think pressure would be mounting to complete these books but curiously, it's not.  It's nice to go back and forth, one subject to the other, then the other...but the best part of the whole process ...the bible verses.  I love researching and determining the best ones to use in each book that will provide comfort and joy. The verses go the full spectrum depending on the subject matter. 

So even though it sounds like I'm a loon for tackling three books at a time...it's a way for me to spend time with God and focus on all His messages.



Fellow authors - a question:  How many projects do you work on at a time? 



Thursday I will be welcoming Amber Schamel - my guest blogger....
You'll enjoy her insight and inspiration!!!!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!