Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Keep the creative juices flowing.....

Life brings us subject matter for future writing projects every day...a long lost memory, a profound statement, an event, a random thought or even a dream. I don't know about you, but my memory is no longer the steel trap I had in my youth...and as quickly as an idea comes to me, it disappears into the Bermuda Triangle of my brain.....never to be seen or heard from again.

I now accept the fact I'm "memory challenged", and am doing something about it. I now have a notepad that goes with me everywhere.  No matter where I am ... the grocery store, a parking lot, a restaurant ... my new best friend is there.  I do get funny looks at church when I jot down a verse or something the priest says, and my husband gets a tad bit annoyed when I wake up in the middle of the night from a dream, and turn on the light to document the epiphany ... interrupting his slumber...but it's worth it.  My days of lost inspiration are over...as long as I remember the pencil!


HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Oh, by the way ~ Gridiron Granny's winning streak continues...and my Seahawks (albeit a nailbiter) were victorious as well!

1 comment:

  1. I keep pen and paper with me almost all the time - you never know when a writing idea will hit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!