Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Much Needed Visit



I'm not one to sleep much, but when I do grab a few winks, I have vivid dreams.  Most of them are disjointed and downright weird; however, last night was different ... my mom came to visit.  We talked, laughed and cried. Sitting here now, I can still smell the perfume she always wore (Shalimar).

When others were fooled by my happy face, mom always had the ability to read me and know when I'm struggling.  I know that's why God sent her to me last night ... to hear her soothing and encouraging voice telling me that everything will be alright.

I woke up feeling better, albeit a bit teary-eyed, missing her....but I looked up, and as I always said to her after our earthly heart-to-heart talks, "You're right mom, thanks, I love you."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!