Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Remember the Little Ones

Today is my husband's birthday and he is joining me on today's Walk for Life. God blessed me with a man who loves me, "warts and all"... when he read the draft of "And God Still Loves Me", all he said was, "So do I". He is my biggest fan and I only hope he knows how much he means to me.....Michael:  The thought I have before I sleep, and each morning when I rise, is the hope to be the "me" I see, when I look into your eyes.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we prepare to Walk for Life, I wanted to share a poem I wrote to my little ones.....this is for you Sarah and Matthew and for all the lost little ones.




"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven."
Henry Ward Beecher 


2 comments:

  1. This was heart-rending, Patti. It expressed your deepest emotions.

    Blessings,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a sweet poem! Thanks for sharing your heart.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!