Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Be Still

I was up all night watching mom as she was having a pretty tough time.  She finally fell asleep and as I watched her a feeling of calm came over me.  It felt like I was in the arms of Jesus and He was telling me, "All is well, I am with her".  

That got me thinking (oh no, thinking again and in a sleep-deprived state!) ... moments of pure calm are few and far between and I realized it's probably because I haven't given my brain a rest.  Normally my mind is a jumble of worries, thoughts, plans, ideas, etc.  While watching my sweet mom, I focused just on her, to savor the view of her resting peacefully and everything else just went by the wayside.  I was finally able to hear Him because I was QUIET.  




HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!