Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or any other ministries.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Story of Mercy

Have you ever had someone tell you, "You should write a book"?  That's exactly what happened to me.  Friends encouraged me and I firmly believe the Holy Spirit was nudging me as well --- and not just any book, a book about me.

I'm sure you're wondering what astounding feats I performed, lives saved or exotic places visited.  Are you trying to remember seeing me on Biography or my face on People Magazine?  Wonder no more my friends, the answers are coming in a book being released next week - "And God Still Loves Me".   Here's a brief synopsis:

We all at times wish we could turn back the hands of time and have a "do-over", and I was desperate for one.  I wanted to forget and erase the pain inflicted on my family, friends and myself.  Most of all I wanted to die.  This book is about a lost soul who shunned God and hurt everyone in her path.  It's about a sinner who has fallen short but through God's love, grace and mercy has come around to know God's glory.

Don't go looking for my story on re-runs of Biography or old issues of People Magazine.  I'm not a celebrity --  I'm just a regular person, raised in a loving, Christian home that chose to live a a life of reckless abandon suffering consequences along the way. It wasn't until I sobered up and welcomed Christ back into my life that I was able to peel away the many layers of who I was, and embrace the past with faith and understanding. Writing this book was an exorcism of sorts. 

I pray the finished product not only reflects God's infinite mercy, but inspires hope in the hearts of those who feel they are beyond redemption.  God really does still love us!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While patiently waiting for my book's release, check out what fellow author Mark Miller has to say about his recent writing projects...he's my guest blogger tomorrow.  You won't be disappointed!





HAVE A BLESSED DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!