Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Saturday, March 12, 2016

LETTING IT GO



My mind has been going at break-neck speed of late (more than usual) and it's driving me nuts.  I've been attempting to work through a myriad of issues by having chats with God ... bouncing my thoughts towards Heaven, then trying to remain silent to hear His answer.  No dice.  

It's time like this I get discouraged and yes, angry, that He is either ignoring me or worse....laughing (He does have a sense of humor - I'm living proof).  Last night it hit me.  Not only is my mind full of stuff I already turned over to Him and took back, but new stuff is squeezing in. No wonder I'm a mess!  


It's time to get out pencil and paper, write everything down, put the paper in a frying pan and light a match ... an exercise that reminds me once I turn something over to God, it's out of my hands forever ... He's in control.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!