Thursday, March 10, 2016

Anniversary in Heaven



     Today marks my parents’ 65th wedding anniversary … and the first time celebrating together in Heaven.  My heart is heavy, missing them, but I am comforted knowing they are back in each other's arms.  I wear both of their wedding bands on a necklace and when grasping them I fondly remember (here come the tears) …
     Every night, they joined hands and prayed the Lord’s prayer.  When my mom was too weak and nearing death, dad prayed it twice … once for him and once for her and continued to do so each night after her passing until his own two weeks ago.
     The love they share is immortal as is the love I have for them. 


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.  I love and miss you more than words can express.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!