Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Sunday, June 28, 2015

In Regards to the Supreme Court Decision



I am not ashamed to admit I was devastated by the Supreme Court Decision.  I believe in traditional marriage and always have.  I believe homosexuality a sin, just as lying, cheating, abortion, etc.  Does that make me a hater?  No. 

I've been accused of being close-minded, unfeeling, judgmental, and bigoted because of my beliefs.  I've been accused of alleging homosexuals are forever damned, with no redemption in sight.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  If I hated homosexuals, I would also hate everyone else who sinned ... leaving me the most miserable, loneliest person in the world.  In fact, I wouldn't even want to be around myself, for I too am a sinner. 

I am a Christian.  I follow, to the best of my ability, His word.  I love my neighbors and try to be a friend to all.  I believe God loves us all equally and offers redemption for anyone who has a repentant heart and asks for His forgiveness. 

That is all I have to say on this matter.  God Bless Us All!

Note:  I saw this post on Facebook and wanted to pass it on. 



4 comments:

Your comments are always appreciated!