Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Friday, May 1, 2015

What People Are Saying ...

 


Thought it was time to share some reviews from Grave Obsessions.  A great big THANK YOU to those who not only read the series but took the time to review it! 

“I love the pace of this story - keeps you on the edge of your seat as you read - and the descriptions are written in a "you-are-there" style. Reading this is a bit like watching an episode of "Law and Order." If you like murder-mysteries and don't have time for a long book, this is a great alternative. Looking forward to the next installment.”  (Volume I – Chiseled Heart)

 I purchased this book to take with me on my own book tour but before I could finish it my Alltel transitioned over to AT&T and I lost my Kindle app. I quickly ordered the book again because I am in love with Dallas Keegan. The book will keep you glued and engaged and before you know it you are finished and hungry for more.” (Volume II – Savage Sojourner)

“I love, love...love Dallas Keegan! Patti left me dangling on a cliffhanger...bummer! I can hardly wait for her fourth book. This series is GREAT! I highly recommend the books to mystery lovers.” (Volume III – Shackled Souls)
 
"Unholy Vengeance was a page turner.  I could not put it down until I finished.  Dallas is such a powerful woman in this book with a strong determination to win and I loved how the book ended.  I highly recommend this book...5-stars is not a high enough ranking in my opinion."  (Volume IV - Unholy Vengeance)

This series, along with all of my books, are available at Amazon or through Helping Hands Press.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!