Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Crying Game



 
Crying is one of the best ways for me to relieve pent-up emotions.  Granted, there are other methods, but those would more than likely result in long-term incarceration.  

The crying game is tricky.  Have you ever had a problem letting the tears flow?  Frustrating, isn't it?  All is not lost ... there are many tools out there to break the dam and my favorite is a good old-fashioned tear-jerking movie. 
 
Below are a few that work for me ... in fact, I get weepy just thinking about them.  What movies guarantee you a sob-fest?  I could always use a few more in my collection! 

 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the movie suggestions...not that I need to cry, but sometimes it's a good idea to let the tears flow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!