Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Saturday, February 7, 2015

BRAIN GAMES AND A QUESTION




I have a bunch of stuff happening in the coming days, which means I need to be "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed".  In order to accomplish that great feat, hitting the sack at a normal time is in order.  "No problem," I said, but here I sit....wide awake at 3:03 a.m.  Instead of drifting off into dreamland I stared at the ceiling, trying to figure out who should be cast in the movie version of The San Francisco Wedding Planner.  No, it's not being made into a movie (but wouldn't that be nice), my brain just felt compelled to play games and thwart my goal of functioning at a conscious level.

I'm not familiar with all of the new actors in Hollywood which made my sleep-depriving obsession difficult.  Then I realized, it's my fantasy ... I'll do what I want.  Well, that being said, here is what I came up with ...

MEG RYAN AS HEATHER

 
 
SHIRLEY MACLAINE AS GLORIA


LISA KUDROW AS SKYE
MARTIN SHORT AS RAUL
MARK HARMON AS BRYAN


  
 
ANDY GARCIA AS MARIO












For the author team & readers of
The San Francisco Wedding Planner:
Who would you cast?
 




4 comments:

  1. Love the creativity! I haven't thought too much about it but I like your choices. Although Martin Short doesn't look very Hispanic to me, he would be very good in that flashy role!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! What people do when they don't sleep! LOLOL

      Delete
  2. It's fun to see who you chose. Hope you got some sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!