Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WELCOME ADRIAN L. HAWKES TO "AN AUTHOR SPEAKS"!




What five words describe you?

Determined, Reliable, Entrepreneurial, Influential, Aware   

 What are you working on at the minute? What is it about?

A book on Perspectives, all sorts of things in it -- a sort of dip in book that I hope will emphasise great values.  Also a follow on from my Fiction book IceJacked.

 Which actor/actress would you like to see playing the lead character from your
most recent book?
 
Not very good on Actresses and Actors but I think my Fiction book would make a fun film.

If you could have been the original author of any book, what would it have
been and why?

Something from C.S.Lewis … Maybe the Last battle.
 
What is the hardest thing about writing?

Grammar and construction … that is why I get it edited.

 Any tips on how to get through the dreaded writer’s block?
 
Write something even if you throw it away.

Where would your dream location be for writing?

Somewhere where I don't get interrupted.

 Do you read your reviews? Do you respond to them, good or bad? Do you have any advice on how to deal with the bad?

I do read them, and yes have had bad one. I don't usually respond to either good or bad, some of the bad I would laugh at, but a Dr.  Donald Howard said always listen to your critics but never respond to them

 

Where can we buy your books?

On Amazon:  http://amzn.to/1x1KWng or my website:  www.adrianhawkes.co.uk
 
 
 
 
 
How can we keep up with you? Blog, Facebook, etc......

My main blog is: www.adrianhawkes.blogspot.com which will direct you to all my social media.



 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!