Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Monday, August 11, 2014

This Should Be in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) of Mental Disorders!



As I continue my fiction works, I thought it was appropriate to discuss characters again.  My first time killing one off was devastating, I mourned!  I had to do it again last night and figured I'd be okay, having one demise under my belt.  Yeah, right!  I was just as depressed as the first time and shed tears writing about it.  I guess it's a good sign that I have bonded with my characters but now I feel compelled to openly admit I am afflicted with "Character Attachment Disorder".

I'll list a few of the symptoms I'm exhibiting.....are you a fellow C.A.D.?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!