Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Man Called Peter


Have you ever seen the movie, "A Man Called Peter"?  It's an oldie (1955), based on the book by the same title written by Catherine Marshall, Dr. Peter Marshall's wife (and one of my favorite authors). 

Throughout his ministry, Dr. Marshall gave dynamic, inspirational sermons. His encouraging and insightful words have been a source of comfort for many (including me). 

I don't know why, but his story just popped in my mind a few weeks ago and I decided to blog about it. Maybe someone out there in the                                                         blogosphere needs to read one of his quotes?



This one is my favorites:






HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!