Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

NEW ADDITION TO MY BLOG......In the Author's Chair



As I ventured into the writing world, I've had the privilege of meeting some wonderful and talented authors. Each week I will be introducing one of them and hope you use it as an opportunity to add their amazing work to your reading list.  You won't be disappointed!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND
STAY TUNED!

If you are an author and would like to sit in the chair, let me know!  The more the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. Years ago, we called this the "hot seat." The red chair reminded me of the phrase. :)

    I'm looking forward to sitting in the Author's Chair.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!