Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Writer's Block


I've been staring at the last sentence of my most recent project.  A nice sentence, clear - concise - descriptive. In fact, I'm pretty darned proud of it.   "So, what's the problem?" you say. Well, the problem is  ...  no sentence follows, THAT'S WHAT!  Two whole days and nothing. It's now day three -- I bunch up my face, beads of sweat forming on my forehead, hands poised and ... nada, zilch, diddly-squat.

Granted, I have a lot on my plate right now but writing has always taken me to a place of tranquility and distraction. The Holy Spirit usually sends down inspiration and my fingers fly across the keyboard.  Until a few minutes ago this phenomena had me baffled and frustrated so I decided to Google "writer's block quotes" for encouragement and enlightenment.  This is what I found:


It made sense ... like Peyton Manning forcing a pass into double coverage....nothing good comes from it (unless you're a Seahawks fan!).

I closed my writing file and as soon as I post this I'm turning off my laptop.  I'm putting the Holy Spirit back in control.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!