Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Monday, January 20, 2014

Something to think about.....

No one should be surprised at the topic of my post today......after all my Seahawks are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!

The game was a nail biter and I have to admit there were times during the game fear took me to the point of changing channels. WHAT? Gridiron Granny giving up? Yep, I confess, I almost tuned in to reruns of Law and Order SVU.   If I had, I would have missed out on seeing my team make the winning interception, the ensuing celebration and presentation of the trophy.  Regret rather than joy.



It got me thinking (again).....

What would have happened if Mary responded to the angel Gabriel with, "You want me to do what?  I don't think so!" or the disciples to Jesus, "We're going home, this is too hard".





I'm not changing the channel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND ON TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!







2 comments:

  1. We actually did turn it off for a while, but we couldn't help turning it back on.
    Great thought for today - thanks! We can't quit when we don't like the outcome.
    GO HAWKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we have to have faith the outcome is part of God's plan!
      Thanks Jen!

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated!