I am on a six-week "Blog Hop" sponsored by fellow author, Ruth Snyder, who is providing the topics for each one of our blogs. The first being:
I'm pleased this is the first topic, because now I can no longer procrastinate. I have to put my goals in writing and (yikes!) share with others. What better way to hold myself accountable .... thanks Ruth!!!
My writing has primarily focused on devotionals thus far but here's what 2014 "should" look like:
1. Complete my works in progress:
* "365 Days of Gratitude" - A book filled with the innocent words of children on gratitude.
* "Steps of Faith" - Living the Scriptures in Recovery
* "Solace in Scripture" - Living the Scriptures in Grief
2. Focus on new genres (i.e., fiction).
3. Arrange speaking engagements at conferences and fundraisers to share my faith journey and promote my books.
4. Seek out advice from other authors by having them critique my work.
5. Increase my use of social media.
6. Be diligent in maintaining my blog with a wide variety of fun, interesting and thought- provoking topics.
7. Set up book signings at a variety of venues once my paperback "Moments With God" is released - and last but definitely not least.....
8. Continue spreading the message of God's love and endless mercy in all of my work.
That's it - Perhaps I'm being a little too overzealous because I'm exhausted already just thinking about it...but better to have too much to do than not enough.....right?