Monday, December 23, 2013

Blog Tour - Come Along - Enjoy the Ride!

I'm part of a blog tour that allows me to not only get to know what's going on with my fellow authors but let them know what I'm up to as well.  We were asked to answer the following questions:


What are you working on right now?

I'm currently working on three projects:

Behind the Smile - Overcoming Depression through Scripture and Prayer
Steps of Faith - Living the Scriptures in Recovery
Solace in Scripture - Soothing Grief through Scripture
365 Days of Gratitude - From the Hearts of Children

 How does your work differ from other works in its genre?

My published projects (A Mended Heart, Journey to Sunset and Redeemed) are
written in rosary format with prayers and meditation on all twenty mysteries of the Rosary as they relate to the subject matter:


A Mended Heart - Forgivenesss
Journey to Sunset - Caregiving
Redeemed - Healing from Abortion 

Three of my upcoming projects are devotionals using personalized scripture, which is not commonly used:


Behind the Smile - Overcoming Depression through Scripture and Prayer
Steps of Faith - Living the Scriptures in Recovery
Solace in Scripture - Soothing Grief through Scripture

The purpose of personalized scripture is to draw the reader into God's word.  It brings a great sense of serenity and hope.  

Why do you write what you do?

I write devotionals to share my love of God and the Blessed Mother and help readers enhance their faith journey.  I have found that keeping in constant contact with God and the Blessed Mother keeps me centered in all aspects of my life.

How does your writing process work?

When I get inspired, I get on my laptop and start typing what's going through my mind.  I usually have music in the background and it's around 2:00 a.m.  Once I finish with my random thoughts, I  go back and read what I've written, determine how best to present it and find scriptures that apply. 

How can we find all your published works?

Visit these authors next week:



Jessie Ferguson - Author, Editor, Encourager


Amber Schamel - God Moments and Faith In History 


Sarah Price - Author of Amish Fiction


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!