Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Morning Prayers

I try to start each day with six prayers:  The Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima Prayer,Serenity Prayer, and the following which is called the Third Step Prayer. 



The temptation of depending on self-will rather than being open to God's will is strong, especially for those in early sobriety.  This prayer saved me in those days, in fact, it still does. That same temptation still rears its ugly head which is why
 include this prayer in my morning routine.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm pleased to announce I have a guest blogger tomorrow, Karen Lange, who has an interesting take on hockey and writing.  Check it out!


HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!