Monday, November 4, 2013

I got lost in a book tonight!

I had planned on doing a little writing tonight after the household quieted down but God had other plans.  I just finished "A Doctor's Christmas Quilt", by fellow author Kathi Macias. When Kathi discovered we not only shared a love of writing, but shared like views, she thought I would like this particular book. She was right...it  pulled me in at the very beginning and I found myself so immersed in the story, I lost track of time. To avoid revealing too much, I'll just say God spoke through Kathi and she conveyed His message in a compelling way.  The following quote says it all...WE LOSE OURSELVES IN BOOKS, WE FIND OURSELVES THERE TOO!  



HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind comments about my most recent release. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!