Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

CLEANING HOUSE

I don't know about you, but when I'm looking for something in my house I find myself having to rummage through multitudes of clutter that fills every nook and cranny.  I don't consider myself a hoarder but to be honest, it looks that way....and it prevents me from moving forward with the task at hand.

Our senior community is having a neighborhood garage sale next weekend which couldn't have come at a better time..I now have the opportunity to be free of the clutter that takes up space and hides what I need to move forward.

It reminds me of the sacrament of reconciliation.  We go through every nook and cranny of our conscience to identify the clutter of sin that hides the light of God's love we so desperately need. Once we  confess and do penance, we are free ... able to move forward in our faith journey.




The video below is from All Saints Day - the beautiful and talented bell choir at our parish.  I couldn't get a clear view of the choir so focused my cell phone on the mass program.


video




HAVE A BLESSED DAY

and of course.......

Go Seahawks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!