Monday, November 25, 2013

BRING THE LIGHT

It happens to all of us. We wake up with a dark cloud hovering over us. We shrug it off, crawl out of bed and begin our day.  Unfortunately that cloud stalks us every second, minute and hour. No matter what we do we can't seem to shake it. Pressure is building up behind the weakening dam in our eyes that is threatening to rupture, releasing torrents of tears.

I'm not a theologian by any means, but I believe days like this emerge because we've
neglected our prayer life.  Jesus misses us.

Next time we wake up with that dark cloud
hovering, let us pray:

Good morning most merciful Jesus,
Let your light shine through this threatening darkness.
Forgive me my neglect.
I've missed you too.

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!