Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Well, here I am - a blogger!   I thought I was doing great with e-mail....then all of a sudden here comes Facebook, Pinterest, GoodReads and now this...who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks! 

I will be entertaining you with my tantalizing insights and opinions on a variety of topics but be forewarned.....I may rant a bit during Thursday, Sunday and Monday NFL games...I'm a fantasy football junkie and diehard Seahawks fan! 

My page shows my first two devotionals that were recently released - you'll find them inspirational and comforting....and more are coming so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog, Patti! :) Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It's still a work in progress but I'm getting the hang of it!!!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the new blog. And go Hawks! Been a fan for years. My hubby and I went to the last game in the King Dome before they knocked it down. My son will attend his first football game on the 13th, Tennessee in Seattle, so I will be glued to the couch looking for them on TV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss the Kingdome! Had season tickets when the game were there....cried when they tore it down. My husband and I went up there a couple of years ago with a plane full of Chargers fans for the Seahawks/Chargers game (he's a Chargers fan but I married him anyway) and I was the only one in a Seahawks Jersey. Of course Seahawks won and I was the only one smiling on the plane going home! HaHa!!!!!

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated!