Saturday, October 12, 2013

Taking it Back

I can't count the times I've had a problem that I would carry around like a stone around my neck.  When that stone finally got too heavy I would then place it at the foot of the cross. What a feeling of relief and serenity. Then, for some odd reason, I would go to the cross and take it back ... foolishly believing I was in control and could take care of it myself.  I learned by doing that, the stone was heavier the second time around.  Even being aware of what happens, I still find myself "taking it back".  It is so difficult to "Let Go and Let God", because I want to be in control.  It's something I'm working on and it's going to take a great deal of practice, practice, practice!

  
Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

Your comments are always appreciated!