Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Good Morning!

In the wee hours of the morning I continued working on the outline of my next devotional and book cover ideas.  I do most of my writing around 2 a.m. as it's quiet (except for the extremely loud snoring of a dog).  I'm making a list of topics for future devotionals -issues or events in our lives that need prayerful meditation.  Don't forget to check out the two I have already written - and rate them on Amazon and/or Goodreads ...I would appreciate your feedback!  

Tonight is Thirsty Thursday for Helping Hands Press, and although it's also Thursday Night Football, it's a great way to connect to other authors and make new friends! 




I'll sneak a peek at scores from time to time though....I have a fantasy running back playing tonight!  On the bottom left of this page I have a link for Fantasy Football that shows how Gridirongranny is doing on a weekly basis (the good AND the bad!). So far I'm 3-1, of which one of the wins was against my husband.  That made for interesting dinner conversation! 

Have a Wonderful Day & God Bless!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you can write at 2 A.M. My day starts early, so I hit the sack by 10 - 10:30 P.M. My writing times are 7:00 A.M. and 7:30 - 9:30 P.M. at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about fantasy football, but I love watching LSU and the Saints play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm--not sure if my post made it or not, but I am also a night owl. UGH!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!