Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Contact

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Good Morning!

The COLFS ( http://www.colfs.org/index.php) Gala was wonderful last night.  As expected, the keynote speaker was dynamic.  What a story of conversion!  From abortion clinic owner to pro-life activist and speaker. She pulled no punches in her testimony - honest and right to the point.  It was nice to see our new Bishop as well as the Arch-Bishop of San Francisco/Oakland.  The photo below is of the Rachel's Hope Team.
We provide healing retreats for those men and women who are hurting from the results of abortion.

On to the NFL ... I have many "questional' players today so trying to reorganize my roster is a nightmare! Some are gametime decisions which drives me CRAZY!!!!!  I'm confident my Seahawks will win but my fantasy team???  Time will tell.

Worked a little yesterday on my book that compiles all devotionals as well as my story of conversion. Adding a few tidbits here and there.  Look for it on my sidebar.  Title:  Reflections on Faith.

Have a Blessed Sunday and Go Seahwaks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!