Monday, October 14, 2013

God Time

Welcome Road Rally Racers!!!!!!!


I was chatting with a friend and we were laughing about my nocturnal writing habits....I told her there's normal time and author's time.....and living in a full household, as said in a prior post, the best time for my creative juices to flow is around 2 am. The house is quiet, I put on classical music and my fingers fly across the keyboard.

Along with "author time", I find myself setting aside time in my day to read, get in touch with family and friends, run errands, etc... but what about God time?  I pray at Mass, before meals and mumble quick prayers sporadically throughout the day, but is that enough?  I don't think so.  That conversation with my friend made me realize I have become complacent in my prayer and meditation life...I need to be still and be one with God before anything else.


 Have a Blessed Day!

Leave your comment before you go,
Road Rally secret word is "no".

Next Stop:  http://rogerrheinheimer.com/

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking blog Patti. I'm with you, there is no better time to write than when the house is quiet and dark. I like to put on headphones and listen to music, and have often wondered if the type of music impacted the writing, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patti , just stopping in on my trip on the road rally.
    Blessings
    Linda Finn
    Faithful Acres Books
    http://www.faithfulacresbooks.wordpress.com
    faithfulacresbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!