Note

NOTE: Commentary is made as a private citizen and not as Regional Coordinator for Silent No More or Leader of Rachel's Hope, unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Change of Pace - Update

Update:  I just got my first review and wanted to share: Amazon Review


Good EARLY Morning!

It's 2:29 a.m. and instead of writing during this peaceful time, I am reading.  I'm almost through with "Killing Jesus" by Bill O'Reilly.   I read "Killing Kennedy" and it was a very well written book and one that I couldn't put down, so when this one came out I rushed to have it downloaded.  I started to read it, then got involved in finishing up some writing projects, and then at around 10:30 p.m. last night, my Kindle beckoned.  I'm at the point now where Jesus is starting to frighten and anger those in power. I'll probably finish the book sometime today and will post my review on Goodreads.

Was browsing around the net yesterday and found this quote:



Fellow authors:  What do you think??????

Don't forget to post your suggestions for my garden and Have a Blessed Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated!