This blog is the intellectual property of Patti J. Smith. Use of any quotation in part or whole, without her approval is illegal.
I'm truly happy you dropped by ~ feel free to share your thoughts, ask a question or just say ... "Hi"!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Blessings


Sometimes (believe it or not), I take a break from a current writing project and reflect.  Not on the project or the next one floating around in my brain....but on life in general.

Easter weekend brought such a break.  I realized that for the past few months I have been reaching out to God for comfort, healing and help in dealing with a variety of challenges... 

What's the problem, you say?  

I'd been focusing on needs and forgetting about blessings - which inspired this prayer. 





HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Just yesterday I determined to spend the whole day simply focusing on who He is, without asking for anything.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated!